126 Plymouth Circle
Welcome to 126 Plymouth Circle. Cute, single level home on a quiet block makes this thoughtfully renovated 3BR/2BA Serramonte home the perfect place for your family. Formal living room w/ dual sided fireplace, dining room, remodeled kitchen, & easy access to the garage. Down the hallway retreat to your Master suite, full bath w/ shower stall & vanity and 2 additional bedrooms and full bathroom off of the hallway. Prime suburban location, but offers easy access to transit, freeway, parks, and shopping/dining at King Plaza/Westborough Square/Serramonte Center. Perfect home for buyers requiring minimal steps to entry. Don't Miss!
- Excellent location just off of Gellert Blvd.
- Bright, renovated kitchen with stone countertops.
- New hardwood flooring in Living and Dining rooms.
- 1,160 sqft of living space.
- One car garage with more space in the driveway.
- Prime location that feels suburban, but offers excellent access to multiple transit lines, easy access to highway 35 & 280, schools+parks and hot spots such as Philz Coffee, Paris Baguette, both Gellert & Westborough Park, King Plaza, Safeway, Serramonte Center and much more.
Sat: 1/19/19 - 1p-4p
Sun: 1/20/19 - 1p-4p
Home will be available for viewing via Supra Lockbox
Offer Date: Monday, Jan 21 by 4pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Tim Fong
Serramonte is a large 1960s residential neighborhood on the border of Daly City and Colma in the suburbs south of San Francisco, California, that is also home to numerous shopping malls, strip malls, and big box retailers. The nexus of Serramonte is Serramonte Center, originally opened in 1968, near the intersection of State Route 1 and Interstate 280, in the triangle formed by Callan Boulevard, Serramonte Boulevard, and Junipero Serra Boulevard which originally opened in 1968. (*taken from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serramonte)